1. Act Like a Lady, Thnk Like a Man by Steve Harvey 2. True to the Game III by Teri Woods 3. Dying for Revenge by Eric Jerome Dickey 4. Ghetto Superstar by Nikki Turner 5. Succulent by Zane 6. The 4 Day Diet by Dr. Ian Smith 7. From the Streets to the Sheets by Noire 8. Still Dirty by Vickie Stringer 9. The Black Woman's Guide to Healthy Living by Essence 10. Midnight by Sister Souljah 11. A Letter to My Daughter by Maya Angelou 12. Michelle Obama: in Her Own Words by Lisa Rogak 13. Vixen Diaries by Karrine Steffans 14. Accountable by Tavis Smiley 15. Beautiful Black Hair by Shamboozie 16. Life After Wifey by Kiki Swinson 17. Thug Matrimony by Wahida Clark 18. California Connection by Chunichi 19. My Woman, His Wife by Anna J. 20. If I Were Your Woman by Donna Hill 21. Click by George C. Fraser 22. Can I Get a Witness by Reshonda Tate Billingsley 23. The Rise of Anakim by Adin Kachisi 24. Holy Seduction by Jessica A. Robinson 25. Say You Love Me by Adrianne Byrd
1. Sistah for Sale by Miasha 2. Just Too Good to Be True by E.Lynn Harris 3. So Good it Hurts by Na'Kisha Crawford 4. Black Pain by Terrie M. Williams 5. Click by George C. Fraser 6. Sleeping With the Enemy by Eric Jerome Dickey 7. Big Juicy Lips by Allison Hobbs 8. The Re-Education of the Female by Dante Moore 9. An Extraordinary Affair by Baba Evans Moore 10. Seduction by Geneva Holiday 11. Another Time and Place by Rique Johnson and more 12. African-Americans and the Future of New Orleans by Philip S. Hart 13. No More Excuses: Black Men Stand Up by Robert Jackson 14. The Streetlife Series by Kevin M. Weeks 15. Saving the Race by Anthony Asudullah 16. Of Blood and Sorrow by Valerie Wesley 17. Mirror to My Soul by Toi Nichelle 18. The Rains by Sulayman Clark 19. The Precious Life by CHEPARKER 20. The Ring Formula by Alduann Tartt, Phd. 21. My Nana and Me by Irene Smalls 22. Come Get Some by Nane Quartay 23. The Enemy Between My legs by Stephanie Jones 24. Maybe Tomorrow by Mychal Simonz 25. The Walking Man by Tim Brown (NEW)
TOP 25 BOOK HEATLIST
1. Click: Ten Truths for Building Extraordinary Relationships by George C. Fraser 2. Black Pain: It Just Looks Like We're Not Hurting by Terrie M. Williams 3. African Americans and the Future of New Orleans: Rebirth, Renewal & Rebuilding An American Dilemma by Philip S. Hart 4. Changing Lanes: A New Adult's Guide to Understanding Your Lane in Life by Tonia N. East 5. The Ring Formula: How to Marry Mr. Right by Alduan Tartt, Phd. 6. Expressions of My Own Heart by Sherri R. Glover- 7. No More Excuses: Black Men Stand Up! by Robert Jackson 8. My Journey to Becoming a Mentor: How the Daily Struggles of Being a Teen made Me Stronger by Juanita Hernandez Cisnado 9. Protecting the Innocent: A Teacher's Memoir by Michelle p. Chappell 10. My Pop Pop and Me by Irene Smalls 11. My Nana and Me by Irene Smalls 12. Phases: Selected Poetry by Shanedria Ridley 13. Be Like That Sometimes by West Coast Biz 14. Freedom Speaks Diaspora by Manjani- 15. Poem: Love Thy Neighbor by Bettye Olds-Green- 16. The Precious Life by Cheparker 17. Soul Messages: Insights and Understandings to Expand Into Life by Hank Innerfield 18. Adventures of a Capital B: Don't Judge a B by her Cover by Moi Dame Spielberg 19. Okay God, Explain This One! by Angela Yarbrough- 20. Coming Soon: A Love Supreme by Patrick A. Howell- 21. The Games Ova by Derrick O'Neal 22. Broken by Robin Ayele 23. Move Beyond the Color Line by Jacquelyn Rochell 24. How to Unlock Your Family Genius by David Simon 25. So Good It Hurts by Na'Kisha Crawford-
DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH 2008
1. Jealousy by Marsha D. Jenkins- Sanders 2. Sistah for Sale by Miasha 3. Succulent by Zane 4. Pleasure by Eric Jerome Dickey 5. 25 Things That Really matter by Gary A. Johnson 6. How Strong Women Pray by Bonnie St. John 7. The Women Who Raised by Victoria Rowell 8. There's Always a Reason by William Frederick Cooper 9. Derelict by Relentless Aaron 10. The Afrocentric Bride by Therez Fleetwood 11. My Best Friend and My Man by Cydney Rax 12. Come and Get Some by Nane Quartay 13. The Collection: A new Definition of Erotica: Volume 1 by Terry B. 14. Cut Throat by K. Roland Williams 15. The Streetlife Series by Kevin M. Weeks 16. Paiges Web by Shelia Goss 17. Saving the Race by Anthony Asadullah 18. Chalk Outline Confessions by David L. 19. Triumph of my Soul Compiled by Elissa Gabrielle 20. EX-Terminator: Life After Marriage by Suzetta Perkins 21. Don't Call Me N!gga by Zekita (Children's Book) 22. The African-American Scholarship Guide by Dante Lee 23. No More Drama by Sil Lai Abrams 24. The Enemy Between My Legs by Stephanie L. Jones 25. Loading soon!
SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER, NOVEMBER 2007 1. Great Sex Hapiness & Marital Bliss by Jel Lewis 2. The Street Life Series by Kevin M. Weeks 3. Sugar Walls by Brittani Williams 4. The Smash Fat Diet by Dr. Ian Smith 5. Thongs on Fire by Noire 6. A Thug's Life by Thomas Long 7. Around the Way Girls 4 8. Gangsta Girl Saga by Chunichi 9. True to the Game by Teri Woods 10. Dear G Spot by Zane 11. The Vixen Diaries by Karrine Steffans 12. Literary Divas: The Top 100+ Most Admired African American Women in Literature by Heather Covington 13. Sweeter than Honey by Mary B. Morrison 14. The Confessions of Rick James by Rick James 15. Get Yours by Amy DuBois Barnett 16. How to Get Out of Debt by Harrine Freeman 17. The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama 18. Eat, Live, Pray 19. Kanye West in the Studio: Beats Down! Money Up by Jake Brown 20. 50x50: An Illustrated Autobiography 21. Messages: 100 Life Lessons from Hip Hop Songs by Felicia Pride 22. The First Lady by Carl Weber 23. What I Know for Sure by Tavis Smiley 24. Real Estate & Wealth by Sonia Booker 25. Good to the last Drop by Elissa Gabrielle
JUNE & JULY & AUGUST 2007 1. Waking with the Enemy by Eric Jerome Dickey 2. The Last Street Novel by Omar Tyree 3. The Confessions of Rick James by Rick james 4. Mommy's Angel by Miasha 5. B-More Careful by Shannon Holmes 6. Real Estate & Wealth by Sonia L. Booker 7. There's Always a Reason by Williams Frederick Cooper 8. The Streetlife Series by Kevin M. Weeks 9. Extra-marital Affairs by Relentless Aaron 10. Blow by K'wan 11. It's Like Candy by Erick S. Gray 12. How to Get Out of Debt by Harrine Freeman 13. For Every Love There's Always a Reason by Kenda Bell 14. Stripped byJackie Simmons 15. The Extreme FatSmash Diet by Dr. Ian Smith 16. Sunshine & Rain by Dawn Desiree 17. Guilty Pleasures by Donna Hill 18. Harder by Sha 19. The Spiritual Fragrance of a Woman by Jerone L. Davison 20. In Her Mind by Renee Flagler 21. Until the Next Time by Assaunta Collins 22. Mistress Me by Venesha 23. The Poet Speaks in Black by Terry Anne O'Neal 24. Do YOU! by Russell Simmons 25. The Covenant in Action w/ Tavis Smiley
APRIL & MAY 2007
1. DO YOU! by Russell Simmons 2. And I Haven't Had a Bad Since by Charles B. Rangel 3. Literary Divas: The Top 100+ Most Admired African American Women in Literature 4. The Spiritual Fragrance of a Woman by Jerone L. Davison 5. The Secret by Rhonda Byrne 6. The Streetlife Series by Kevin M. Weeks 7. Dirty Game by Shannon Holmes 8. The Covenant in Action by Tavis Smiley 9. It's No Secret by Carmen Bryan 10. Sleeping with the Enemy by Eric Jerome Dickey 11. Extreme Fat Diet by Dr. Ian Smith 12. Mommy's Angel by Miasha 13. Chocalate Flavor by Zane 14. Memoirs of a Super Freak by Rick James 15. Extramarital Affairs by Relentless Aaron 16. Cruisin On' Desperation by Pat G'orge Walker 17. How to Succeed in the Publishing Game by Vickie Stringer 18. Mistress Me by Venesha 19. For Every Love There is a Reason by Kenda Bell 20. Men, Money & Gold Diggers by Je'Caryous Johnson 21. This Year You Write Your Novel by Walter Mosely 22. How to Get Our of Debt by Harrine Freeman 23. HOT OFF THE PRESS- I Got Your Back by Eddie Levert, Sr. & Gerald Levert 24. The Permission Seeker's Guide Through The Legal Jungle by Joy R. Butler 25. HOT OFF THE PRESS- Blessed Trinity by Vanessa Davis Griggs
1.Nervous by Zane 2.What I Know For Sure by Tavis Smiley 3.Memoirs of a Superfreak by Rick James 4.The Success Guide by George C. Fraser 5.Every Woman Needs a Wife by Naleighna Kai 6.How to Get Out of Debt by Harrine Freeman 7.Good to the Last Drop by Elissa Gabrielle 8.There's Always a Reason by William Frederick Cooper 9.Dre in the Studio by Jake Brown 10.Men, Money & Gold Diggers by Je'Caryous Johnson 11.Crusin' on Desperation by Pat G'orge Walker 12.First Friday's by Cherlyn Michaels 13.Literary Divas: The Top 100+ Most Admired African American Women in Literature by Heather Covington 14.Eternal Souls Clashin' by Nisaa Aliyah Showell 15.What a Woman Wants by Omar Tyree 16.The Streetlife Series by Kevin M. Weeks 17.Fragrance of a Woman: The Fragrance that Attracts the 18.Right Man by Pastor Jerone L. Davison 19.Queen of Miami by Meta Smith 20.Mistress Me by Veenesha 21.The Other Side of Through by Marsha Jenkins -Sanders 22.A Woman's Worth by Denise Campbell 23.Girls Night Out by Electa Rome Parks 24.Loneliness Makes You Stupid by Grace Garland 25.The Roux in the Gumbo by Kim Robinson
Jan. & February 2007
1.Memoirs of a Super Freak by Rick James 2.My Husband's Girlfriend by Cydney Rax 3.Dirty Red by Vickie Stringer 4.A Hire Love by Candice Dow 5.The Street Life Series by Kevin M. Weeks 6.First Friday's by Cherlyn Michaels 7.Ladies Night Out by Electa Rome Parks 8.A Woman Scorned by Dorothy Goins 9.Good to the Last Drop by Elissa Gabrielle 10.Bag Lady by Alethea Pascasio 11.The Poet Speaks In Black by Terry A. O'Neal 12.Spider Web by Jewelene Banks 13.Misguided by Renee Daniel Flagler 14.The Looking Heart by Marc Lacy 15.The Other Side of Through by Marsha Jenkins-Sanders 16.A Dead Rose by Rhonda M. Lawson 17.Crusin' On Desperation by Pat G'orge Walker 18.Tears on a Sunday Afternoon by Michael Preston 19.Everybody Gets Tired by Yvonne Bridges 20.How to Get Our of Debt by Harrine Freeman 21.Overstanding the Stress of Time by Sholove Da Poetic 22.In the Whirlwind by Tichona Chinyelu 23.The Mayor's Wife Wore Sapphires by Martha Tucker- 24.The Triflin' Times of Nathan Jones by Moses Miller 25.A Woman's Wrath by Denise Campbell (Coming Soon) 26.For Every Love there is a Reason by Kenda Bell
Good to the Last Drop by Elissa Gabrielle Diary of a Mistress by Miasha The Triflin'Times of Nathan Jones by Moses Miller It's In the Rhythm by Sammie Ward The Mating Game by Jonathan Luckett Loneliness Makes You Stupid by Grace Garland Seven Days by Sammie Ward Turning to Prayer by Dena Silver Bag Lady by Alethea Pascascio Ladies Night Out by Electa Rome Parks Knowing God Beyond Life's Winter Season by Bertha M. Davis Give God the Glory by Kevin Wayne Johnson Truth by Testimony by Stanley E. Alston First Friday's by Cherlyn Michaels One Nation Under Smoke by David S. Udom Black Journalists: The NABJ Story by Wayne Dawkins In the Whirlwind by Tichaona Chinyelu Investing Success by Lynette Khalfani Tears On a Sunday Afternoon by Michael Presley Knockin' Boots By Tracie Price Thompson Live Like You're Blessed by Dr. Suzan Johnson Cook Recipe for Success by Emma S. Etuk, Phd. Food For the Soul by Kim Robinson Betrayed by Bintell Powell Give God the Glory by Kevin Wayne Johnson Just a Picture in a Frame by Baba Evans Moore
Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama What I Know for Sure by Tavis Smiley Don't Make a Black Woman Take Off Her Earrings by Tyler Perry The Money Coach's Guide to Making Your First Million by Lynnette Khalfani Diary of a Mistress by Miasha What They Want by Omar Tyree Coming Up From the Down Low by J. L. King Drama is Her Middle Name by Wendy Williams Dirty Red by Vickie Stringer Hope for Every Woman by T. D. Jakes Extra-Marital Affairs by Relentless Vicious by Brandon Massey Once is Not Enough by Margie Gosa Shivers A Woman Scorn'd by Dorothy Goines The African- American Guide to Self-Publishing by Takesha Powell Guilty Pleasures by Donna Hill Overstandin' The Stresses of Time by Sholove Da Poetic Middle Ground by Rosalind McLymont How to Self-Publish that Book Without Going Nuts by Delores Thornon Bag Lady by Alethea Pascascio The Mayor's Wife Wore Sapphires by Martha Tucker The Mating Game by Jonathon Luckett A Black Way of Seeing by Paul Robeson, Jr. Indiscretions by Yolanda Hooks Buick The Honey Moon is Over by Keith Lee Johnson OCTOBER 2006
1. What I Know For Sure by Tavis Smiley 2. Sex and the Perfect Lover: Tao, Tantra, and the Kama Sutra by Mabel Iam 3. The Fat Smash Diet by Dr. Ian Smith 4. Forty Million Dollar Slaves:The Rise, Fall & Redemption of Black Athletes by William C. Rhoden 5. When Somebody Loves You Back by Mary B. Morrison 6. Diary of a Mistress by Miasha 7. Changing Faces by Kimberla Lawson Roby 8. Middle Ground by Rosalind Kilkenny McLymont 9. When Souls Mate by Jolynn M. Jossell 10. Other Men's Wives 11. The Honey Moon is Over by Keith Lee Johnson 12. 4th of July by James Patterson 13. A Love Noire by Erica Turnipseed 14. Three Sides to Every Story by Clarence Nero 15. Doe Boy by G. Nell 16. Blossom by Queen Pen 17. When Angels Fall by Nora Roberts 18. PerSOULnalities: Poems for Every Kind of Woman by Heather Covington 19. Brother Odd by Dean Koontz 20. Tupac Shakur: The Legacy w/ CD 21. She Ain't the One by Carl Weber & Mary B. Morrison
1. Caramel Flava by Zane 2. I Say a Little Prayer by E. Lynn Harris 3. The Covenant With Black America Edited by Tavis Smiley 4. Diary of a Mistress by Miasha 5. Drama is Her Middle Name by Wendy Williams 6. Dirty Red by Vickie Stringer 7. Don’t’ Make a Black Woman Take off Her Earrings by Tyler Perry 8. A Sin & a Shame by Victoria Christopher Murray 9.Superwoman's Child: Child of a Single Woman by JL Woodson 10. When You Dance With the Devil by Gwynne Forster 11.Jump at the Sun by Kim Mc Larin 12. The Money Coach’s Guide to Making Your First Million by Lynete Khalfani 13. Once is Not Enough by Margie Gosa Shivers 14. The Colored Waiting Room by Patricia Pope 15. Food for the Soul by Kim Robinson 16.In the Name of Love by Sammie Ward 17. My Woman, His Wife by Anna J. 18. Extra Marital Affairs by Relentless Aaron 19. Fabulosity by Kimora Lee Simmons 20. From Poverty to Power Moves by Dashawn- real-hiphop.com 21.How to Self-Publish that Novel Without Going Nuts by Delores Thornton 22. Satin Nights by Karen Quinones Miller 23. Love Without a Net by Karen Ligon 24. Literary Divas: The Top 100 + Most Admired African American Women in Literature 25. WILDCARD- Vote- Disilgold@aol.com
1. TIE: What They Want by Omar Tyree/ So You Call Yourself a Man by Carl Weber 2. Secret Society by Miasha 3.Drama Is Her Middle Name by Wendy Williams 4. Diva Diaries by Janine A. Morris 5. Kanye West by Jake Brown 6. Chasing Destiny by Eric Jerome Dickey 7.Don't Make A Black Woman Take Off Her Earrings by Tyler Perry 8.Prospero's Daughters by Elizabeth Nunez 9.Miami Reign by Tammy Merkison 10.Secret Lovers by Maxine A. Thomas, Michelle Griff... 11.No More Players by Brenda Jackson 12.A Sin & A Shame by Victoria Christopher Murray 13.Blossom by Queen Pen 14.Nowhere is a Place by Bernice McFadden 15.A Woman Scorn'd by Dorothy Goins 16.Mis-Guided by Renee Flagler 17.Shine by Star Reynolds 18.In The Name of Love by Sammie Ward 19.I Told You I Can Play by Brian Jordan 20.Peace in the Storm by Elissa Gabrielle 21.Afterburn by Zane 22.The Looking Heart by Marc Lacy 23.Until the Next Time by Assaunta Collins 24.Live Like You're Blessed by Dr. Suzan Johnson Cook 25.Ain't No Sunshine by Candice Dow
The No.1 Literary & Multi-Industry Awards Magazine Online Worldwide "HOME OF THE 6th YOUNITY GUILD OF AMERICA AWARDS"
Copyright 2001-2020. Disilgold. All Rights Reserved.
HOME OF DISILGOLD SOUL LITERARY REVIEW MAGAZINE & BOOKCLUB-THE NO.1 SOURCE FOR BLACK NEWS, PUBLISHING INDUSTRY TRENDS, CELEBRITY INTERVIEWS, LITERARY EVENTS, PRESS RELEASES AND PROMOTIONS OF UNDERPROMOTED AFRICAN-AMERICAN BOOKS, MUSIC, FILMS, FASHION TRENDS, BEAUTY PRODUCTS, BLACK AUTHORS AND POETS